5.0

Just finished our installation of our new Kohler Vinatta kitchen Faucet with new Kohler stainless steel sink.In addition we added the InSinkErator hot water dispenser with water tank.

We love it. Items shipped Free and fast. Mike in sales helped us out for an hour and we are happy with the choices he helped us out with. He was a very knowledgable and helpful rep.

We uploaded a photo of our finished project. The hot water tank we underneath the counter.

We love making hot tea and soup with the dispenser.We highly recommend them and will be back shortly to update our 1968 bathrooms

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Prices, Great customer service, Free shipping, Fast shipping.

Had an Experience with Efaucets?

Comments

Efaucets - Won't accept return of item that was incorrectly described on their website. Efaucets "I purchased 3 kohler, landena model number 2215 sinks believing that they were 21 by 14 because that was the e-faucets web page showed their the items description. I..." Read more Pfister - Worst product ever Pfister "We remodeled our entire home a year and a half ago. I replaced my 30 year old faucets with price pfister. We have had nothing but problems with these faucets...." Read more The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more Efaucets - Unprofessional Business Practices Efaucets "E-Faucets has extremely unprofessional business practices and customer service. I ordered and paid for an item 56 days ago. During this time I was never updated that it was..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more