When the product I ordered appeared to be on indefinite backorder, I cancelled the order.They told me my refund would be processed within 10 business days.

It has been almost 60 days now and I have not received any refund. I have emailed several times, and have been given fraudulent answers every time. The first time it was, "your refund will be processed within 3 more business days." The next time it was "your refund will be processed within 24-48 hours." Nope. Still no refund.

At this point it is clear that they have literally stolen my money, and just keep lying to me in every email.

This is absolutely unacceptable.Never place an order from this terrible company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of refund policy. Efaucets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned refund policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Efaucets.

Had an Experience with Efaucets?

Comments