E-Faucets has extremely unprofessional business practices and customer service.I ordered and paid for an item 56 days ago.
During this time I was never updated that it was on back order UNTIL I contacted them in November. They processed my payment knowing it was on back order! It is now end of December and they STILL have not updated me or returned any of my correspondence. The order continue to show it was processed but NOT shipped.
I have been unable to reach an actual customer service representative.I have requested a refund, but have not received it.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- company never shipped item to me - 56 days after I paid
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kovacs Lighting
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..."
- "I used Cascade Liquid Gel Detergent to do a couple of loads of dishes. I was horrified to find out that all my dishes came out with this awful..."
- "Let me tell you a little story about Jerome's. I bought a beautiful coffee table from the Anaheim, CA store in December of 2014. In March of 2016, I noticed..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."