3.0

E-Faucets has extremely unprofessional business practices and customer service.I ordered and paid for an item 56 days ago.

During this time I was never updated that it was on back order UNTIL I contacted them in November. They processed my payment knowing it was on back order! It is now end of December and they STILL have not updated me or returned any of my correspondence. The order continue to show it was processed but NOT shipped.

I have been unable to reach an actual customer service representative.I have requested a refund, but have not received it.

This reviewer shared experience about "company never shipped item to me - 56 days after i paid" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $159. The author is overall dissatisfied with Efaucets and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Efaucets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Efaucets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Efaucets?

Comments

Kent, Washington, United States #1297137

Did you ever get this resolved?