E-Faucets has extremely unprofessional business practices and customer service.I ordered and paid for an item 56 days ago.
During this time I was never updated that it was on back order UNTIL I contacted them in November. They processed my payment knowing it was on back order! It is now end of December and they STILL have not updated me or returned any of my correspondence. The order continue to show it was processed but NOT shipped.
I have been unable to reach an actual customer service representative.I have requested a refund, but have not received it.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- company never shipped item to me - 56 days after I paid
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kovacs Lighting
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!!..."
- "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..."
- "I used Cascade Liquid Gel Detergent to do a couple of loads of dishes. I was horrified to find out that all my dishes came out with this awful..."
- "Let me tell you a little story about Jerome's. I bought a beautiful coffee table from the Anaheim, CA store in December of 2014. In March of 2016, I noticed..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."