3.0

I ordered a faucet on 12-21-14.The website says it ships in 1-2 weeks.

After 2 weeks my order information still says it’s processing. I call and sit on hold for over 30 minutes. They tell me it’s back-ordered and give me a shipping date. That date comes and goes.

Another call and long hold to be given another shipping date. That date comes and goes. Now I call and sit on hold some more so I can cancel the order. Cancellation and refund takes over 3 weeks, but I did finally get my money back.

eFaucets never initiated contact with me about anything, I had to contact them.

The only thing they did efficiently was charge my credit card.If you decide to order from eFaucets call to place your order and make sure the item is in stock.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and order not fulfilled. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of faucet. Efaucets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned faucet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Efaucets.

Had an Experience with Efaucets?

Comments

Efaucets - Unprofessional Business Practices Efaucets "E-Faucets has extremely unprofessional business practices and customer service. I ordered and paid for an item 56 days ago. During this time I was never updated that it was..." Read more Factory Direct SPA Covers - FACTORY DIRECT SPA COVER Factory Direct SPA Covers "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool wall rusted thru in 5 years Namco Pools "I went to open my pool at the start of the 2017 season. I noticed bubbling on the wall. As soon as i touched the touched the wall it let..." Read more The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more