3.0

I ordered a faucet on 12-21-14.The website says it ships in 1-2 weeks.

After 2 weeks my order information still says it’s processing. I call and sit on hold for over 30 minutes. They tell me it’s back-ordered and give me a shipping date. That date comes and goes.

Another call and long hold to be given another shipping date. That date comes and goes. Now I call and sit on hold some more so I can cancel the order. Cancellation and refund takes over 3 weeks, but I did finally get my money back.

eFaucets never initiated contact with me about anything, I had to contact them.

The only thing they did efficiently was charge my credit card.If you decide to order from eFaucets call to place your order and make sure the item is in stock.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and order not fulfilled. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of faucet. Efaucets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned faucet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Efaucets.

Had an Experience with Efaucets?

Comments