Odem, Texas

Ordered the wrong faucet and needed to return.I've ordered from faucet direct several times before and was emailed a prepaid return label within minutes; therefore I figured I would have the similar services with efaucets.com.

Wrong!!! It took a few days before receiving two pages of instructions on how to send back the item correctly, otherwise no refund would be issued. Return shipping is NOT included, plus a 15% restocking fee is charged for returns.

Even the customer service rep was rude and sarcastic when I called about questions regarding the lengthy return instructions.By far the worst online site that I have ever used and I have used hundreds over the years.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Efaucets. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Efaucets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Efaucets return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Efaucets?

Comments