Odem, Texas

Ordered the wrong faucet and needed to return.I've ordered from faucet direct several times before and was emailed a prepaid return label within minutes; therefore I figured I would have the similar services with efaucets.com.

Wrong!!! It took a few days before receiving two pages of instructions on how to send back the item correctly, otherwise no refund would be issued. Return shipping is NOT included, plus a 15% restocking fee is charged for returns.

Even the customer service rep was rude and sarcastic when I called about questions regarding the lengthy return instructions.By far the worst online site that I have ever used and I have used hundreds over the years.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Efaucets. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Efaucets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Efaucets return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Efaucets?

Comments

Hayward Pool Products - Hayward Navigator standard leaf canister Hayward Pool Products "I bought this SEVEN WEEKS ago and yesterday I noticed the basket in the center has blown apart, a rip from one need to the other. I called Amazon and..." Read more Efaucets - Unprofessional Business Practices Efaucets "E-Faucets has extremely unprofessional business practices and customer service. I ordered and paid for an item 56 days ago. During this time I was never updated that it was..." Read more POOR CHOICE WITH CENTRAL JERSEY POOLS - THINK TWICE!! Central Jersey Pools "Central Jersey Pool Company delayed the start of installation of our IG pool 3 weeks due to "rain" only to show up and start on a"rainy day" & then tried..." Read more Artesian Spas - Brand New Spa, no service, but lots of excuses Artesian Spas "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more