ZERO stars. Awful awful awful transaction. I've never experienced customer service like this in my life. The grand total on my first screen ended up being double after hitting submit order!! Is that even legal??

Cancelled order minutes after ordering and they said I'd have to pay shipping and a 15% restocking fee for a glitch that was not even my fault. Horrible!! Nothing about this order or transaction was pleasant or easy. They clearly don't care about repeat customers and are just trying to make a quick buck. I'm not even sure why they waste their money on paying people to answer the customer service phones when they can't help you at all. Things they couldn't help me with:

my transactions

pulling up emails I had previously sent

getting a tracking number for a TWO DAY UPS shipping method

refunds

BUT she could have set me up with a return order which would provide them with more money since they charge a 15% restocking fee and I'd have to pay to ship that ish back.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Efaucets. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Efaucets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Efaucets efaucets online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Efaucets?

Comments